We are open and here to help safely with the additional measures we have put in place.
At the clinic we have introduced a number of extra measures to reduce down the risk due to the Covid-19 outbreak, these include:
- Asking all patients to wear a face covering or mask if they have one when attending the clinic.
- Asking patients to come alone for their appointments.
- Screening patients with a questionnaire before they attend the clinic, this is to stop people who may have symptoms attending.
- PPE – all staff will be wearing PPE (mask, gloves, apron).
- Cleaning, we have increased our cleaning schedule so that all contact surfaces (i.e. the bench, table, chair) are cleaned between patient use.
- Spacing out appointments, this is to ensure that you don’t ‘bump’ into people in the reception area.
Do not attend the clinic have developed any symptoms, no matter how minor, or if you or anyone in your household has symptoms/received a positive test.
Welcome to Chiropractic Works
Our mission is to enhance your well being through chiropractic care. We will look at your case as an individual and base our recommendations for you on your age, condition, health history and clinical findings. We also utilise a range of techniques suitable for all ages to ensure that your care plan is tailored to your needs. All this is aimed at helping you to get the best results as quickly as possible.
We offer all prospective patients a 15 minute complimentary consultation to discuss their health concerns and find out how chiropractic care can help. Book your conversation with the chiropractor today.
Once we know you are in the best place we can begin the full consultation and thorough examination to highlight areas of dysfunction to allow us to advise on the best treatment plan tailored to you.
If you know you want to see a chiropractor then book a new patient consult and examination so we can get you started.
Book online or call us on 0114 266 5959